Hours of Service
The U.S. Consulate General in Casablanca, Morocco, provides routine consular services by appointment to all U.S. citizens visiting or resident in Morocco.
DURING RAMADAN, AMERICAN CITIZEN SERVICES HOURS WILL BE FROM 8.00 AM AND 12.00PM
NEW HOURS - The American Citizen Services (ACS) is available to attend routine telephone inquiries regarding citizen service matters from Monday to Friday, 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm. We can be reached at 212-0522-267-151. In the event our staff is attending to other ACS cases during your call, please leave a message and we will return the calls in the order they were received. For after-hour emergencies only, you should call 212-0661-131-939.
American Citizen Services hours and the American Citizen Services direct phone line are for non-visa matters. Please note that you may not make an American Citizen Services appointment to inquire about a visa case, nor are we able to address visa questions on the phone.
The Consulate will be closed for services during the American and Moroccan holidays as shown in the link below:
Security Procedures and Prohibited Items
You will pass through several security checks. To speed up the process, we encourage you to limit the amount of jewelry and metal items you bring with you.
The following items are prohibited, and trying to enter the Consulate with one of them may result in the loss of your appointment:
- Electronic items including cell phones, cameras, audio and video players, laptops, pagers, MP3 players, and portable gaming devices are not authorized inside the U.S. Consulate however the Consulate will provide cubbies to store electronic devices. If you choose to leave electronic devices at the front entrance the U.S. Consulate is not liable for lost items.
- Weapons, items that may be confused for weapons, and replicas of weapons including firearms, knives, pepper spray, explosives, metal razors, nail clippers, and scissors.
- Lighters or other accelerants
- Large bags only bags that can be carried by hand will be permitted
- Liquids and food items including perfumes, gels and aerosols
- Sealed envelopes or packages
This list is not exhaustive. Other items may be prohibited at the discretion of security staff. There is no facility at the Consulate to store prohibited items. You must make arrangements to store these items before entering.