The American breakdancing group The Bboy Factory is coming to Morocco to participate in the Festival International des Cultures Urbaines (Urban Arts Festival) in Meknes.
U.S. Science Expert Dr. Colleen Romanowicz speaking to students at Om Lkora in Berkane.
The rules and strategies of ultimate frisbee at a FREE training session in YOUR town. Brought to you in darija by the Club des Lions d'Ultimate Frisbee Marocain!
U.S. Exchange Opportunity
The Community Solutions Program brings the best and brightest global community leaders working in Transparency & Accountability, Tolerance & Conflict Resolution, Environmental Issues, and Women & Gender Issues from around the world to the U.S. for a 4 month intensive professional development program. Through tailored fellowships, leaders gain hands-on experience in community work; collaborate and learn best practices through an online leadership institute; and create action plans for community-based initiatives back home.
For more information visit http://www.irex.org/projects/community-solutions or email email@example.com
Competition for the Community Solutions Program is merit-based and open to community leaders, ages 25-38 at the time of application, who meet the following criteria:
• Citizen of Morocco, who is currently living and working in Morocco
• At least 2 years of professional experience working for a community based organization
• Able to participate in a 4 month exchange program in the United State in 2016, and is committed to returning to his/her home country after completion of the program
• Proficient in spoken and written English at the time of application
• Able to receive a U.S. J-1 visa (Individuals who have participated in an exchange visitor program sponsored or funded by the U.S. Government who have not fulfilled their two-year home residency requirement by the time of application are not eligible for this program)